Everyone at St. Joseph's would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school.
Our website gives you lots of information about our school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and finding out more about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our policy in the useful information section.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook. Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 19 Dec 14: Latest School Newsletters and diary dates.
- 19 Dec 14: All the children enjoyed a party and disco to celebrate Christmas.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 1 made melting Snowmen Biscuits.
- 19 Dec 14: Children in Years 1 and 2 performed the Nativity for their parents.
- 19 Dec 14: The choir sang Christmas songs at the Merry Hill Shopping Centre.
- 19 Dec 14: Reception children enjoyed a seasonal trip to Wonderland.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 2 stepped back in time on a visit to the Black Country Museum.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 3 met some travel agents as part of their Geography work.
- 19 Dec 14: During advent we hold Jesse Tree Assemblies every day.
- 19 Dec 14: Reception met some firemen during their topic on people who care for us.
- 19 Dec 14: EYFS presented a beautiful Nativity to their parents.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 1 designed and decorated their own cookies.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 3 made some delicious Mince Pies with Mrs Skelding.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 3 have been filling a manger with straw every time a child does a good deed.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 6 shared their work on the Mayans with parents.
- 19 Dec 14: Years 3 and 6 made their own Christmas decorations out of willow.
- 19 Dec 14: We learnt about the Islam faith during Brilliant to be in Britain Week.
- 19 Dec 14: See the new signs installed at the front of our school.
- 19 Dec 14: Mr Gilbert created a new stage for the EYFS children.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 2 presented the story of Jonah and the Whale in their assembly.
- 19 Dec 14: Year 2 learnt how to press apples and pears to make juice.
- 19 Dec 14: At the start of term, Reception children enjoyed their first school lunch.
- 30 Nov 14: We ended Anti-Bullying Week with a celebration of all our work.
- 30 Nov 14: Year 6 held a Remembrance Liturgy Service for their parents.
- 30 Nov 14: A rep from a local water company came to talk to Year 6 about water.
- 30 Nov 14: Year 6 made and decorated their own Christmas Cakes.
- 30 Nov 14: Year 3 gave a presentation of their topic work to parents.
- 30 Nov 14: Year 4 enjoyed making healthy shortbread in their festive Cooking Lesson.
- 30 Nov 14: We started Anti-Bullying Week with a special assembly.
- 30 Nov 14: Latest School Newsletter.
- 30 Nov 14: New and updated school Policy documents.
- 20 Nov 14: Details of a Parents' eSafety Workshop on 4 December.
- 20 Nov 14: A timetable of donations requested for the school's Christmas Fair.
- 20 Nov 14: New School Staff photographs.
- 20 Nov 14: A new photograph of our Principal, Mr Hinton.
- 20 Nov 14: Year 1 performed Meerkat Mail at their celebration assembly.
- 20 Nov 14: All year groups have enjoyed visits to our local cinema.
- 20 Nov 14: Year 1 leant how to use the PE equipment safely.
- 20 Nov 14: Year 1 children learnt how to make some healthy pizzas.
- 20 Nov 14: Year 3 made some erupting volcanoes as part of their topic on rocks and soils.
- 20 Nov 14: Children in Year 4 spent a day finding out about bridges.
- 20 Nov 14: Year 3 enjoyed some healthy cooking lessons.
- 20 Nov 14: The IMPS training team came to work with Year 6 on staying safe.
- 20 Nov 14: Year 6 visited Bishop Milner for a maths Problem Solving Workshop.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 19 December, 2014