Everyone at St. Joseph's would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school.
Our website gives you lots of information about our school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and finding out more about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our policy in the useful information section.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook. Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 17 May 15: Latest School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 17 May 15: Letter re: Safeguarding Procedures and FAQs.
- 11 May 15: Class Newsletters for Summer Term.
- 08 May 15: Letter re: election of Parent Director for the Academy.
- 08 May 15: Our Year 3 children received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- 08 May 15: A big thank you to everyone who brought in lots of flowers for Our Lady.
- 08 May 15: Key Stage 2 worked with wheelchair bound visitor Paul Hunt.
- 08 May 15: Year 3 shared their learning about Fairtrade in a special assembly.
- 08 May 15: Nursery and Reception learnt about the importance of good teeth cleaning.
- 08 May 15: Children in Years 1 and 2 performed a Recorder Concert for their parents.
- 08 May 15: Year 2 parents joined the children for an RE Lesson.
- 03 May 15: The report from our recent Outstanding Ofsted Inspection.
- 03 May 15: Letter re: our Outstanding Ofsted Inspection.
- 29 Apr 15: Letter re: Year 6 Confirmation Meeting change of time.
- 29 Apr 15: Latest School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 29 Apr 15: Parents joined Year 3 children for an RE Workshop.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 17 May, 2015