Nursery places for September!
Lots of our Nursery children will soon be moving on to Reception. This means we have lots of spaces AM and PM for new nursery children from September! Please tell your family and friends to call us NOW for a place in our Ofsted OUTSTANDING Nursery!
Everyone at St. Joseph's would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school.
Our website gives you lots of information about our school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and finding out more about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our policy in the useful information section.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook. Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 21 May 16: Year 5 shared their assembly all about Fairtrade.
- 21 May 16: Year 6 have been planting vegetables in their area of our garden.
- 21 May 16: Year 1 families joined the children for their termly Parent Workshops.
- 21 May 16: EYFS children released butterflies that they had looked after.
- 21 May 16: Key Stage 1 children led a special Mass dedicated to Our Lady.
- 21 May 16: Families generously donated flowers for a special Mass for Our Lady.
- 21 May 16: Year 2 have been planting vegetables with Mr Gilbert.
- 21 May 16: We held a special assembly to help us learn more about the Ascension.
- 10 May 16: Nursery and Reception looked for minibeasts with Guy from the e-zone.
- 10 May 16: Year 2 invited their parents to join them for an English lesson.
- 10 May 16: Reception invited their parents to join them for an English lesson.
- 10 May 16: Year 4 have been planting vegetables in our special garden.
- 08 May 16: Letter re: Parent Survey response.
- 08 May 16: Some Year 6 children represented us at the Dudley Performing Arts Conference.
- 08 May 16: We held the first of three special whole school Rosary Assemblies.
- 08 May 16: Year 5 have been planting vegetables in our special garden.
- 08 May 16: Year 4 worked with DPA to create their own orchestra.
- 30 Apr 16: Latest School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 30 Apr 16: Year 5 visited the Oratory in Birmingham.
- 30 Apr 16: Year 1 presented their end-of-topic Learning Celebration.
- 30 Apr 16: Years 3 and 4 visited Harvington Hall on a special pilgrimage.
- 24 Apr 16: Class Newsletters for Summer Term.
- 24 Apr 16: New school Dinner Menu from April.
- 24 Apr 16: We opened our outdoor terrace for children to eat their lunch outdoors in the sunsine.
- 24 Apr 16: We have displayed two new pictures in our school hall.
- 24 Apr 16: Key Stage 1 children presented a beautiful whole school Mass.
- 24 Apr 16: Years 1 and 2 participated in an RNLI Workshop on water safety.
- 24 Apr 16: We enjoyed a visit from a RNLI volunteer.
- 24 Apr 16: Year 3 children received the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 21 May, 2016