Everyone at St. Joseph's would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school.
Our website gives you lots of information about our school and we hope you will enjoy looking around and finding out more about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our policy in the useful information section.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook. Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 25 Nov 15: Latest School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 25 Nov 15: Unicef's Rights Respecting School logo added to our home page.
- 25 Nov 15: All year groups presented things during our special Anti-Bullying Assembly.
- 25 Nov 15: Year 2 presented their assembly on Daniel and the Lion.
- 25 Nov 15: Year 2 enjoyed a trip to the Black Country Museum.
- 25 Nov 15: Reception tried different fruit and veg on a visit to Tesco.
- 25 Nov 15: Students from Newman College worked with Year 4 in a Creative Curriculum Week.
- 25 Nov 15: Year 4 made their own cranberry and cinnamon Tray Bakes.
- 25 Nov 15: Year 2 made their own Apple Juice.
- 25 Nov 15: Five teachers from our partner school in Poland visited us.
- 25 Nov 15: Reception children dressed up for their Superhero Day.
- 25 Nov 15: We held an assembly to introduce our new Jesuit Values.
- 25 Nov 15: We sold lots of different items for this year's British Legion Poppy Appeal.
- 25 Nov 15: A link to Tesco for supplies of our school uniform.
- 03 Nov 15: New school dinner menu.
- 03 Nov 15: Introducing our Liturgy Leaders.
- 03 Nov 15: New photographs of our Lunchtime Staff.
- 03 Nov 15: Our SATs Results for academic year 2014/15.
- 03 Nov 15: Two new photos of children modelling our School Uniform.
- 03 Nov 15: Year 6 presented Mass for the school.
- 03 Nov 15: Reception parents joined the children for a Maths Workshop.
- 03 Nov 15: Two police officers came to present a Road Safety Assembly to the school.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 25 November, 2015